Thursday, February 14, 2008

KSSU Radio Station at Sac State

As you know, I'm a Sac State Alumni. So when I was asked to do some promo shots for DUB V's webpage I excited. We wanted to get an "urban look", down town Sacramento was prefect. It was raining and cold, but we had fun. 3 hours, an expired parking meter, and 6GB of memory cards later; we ended up with these. Here are just a few. I have many, many more....

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts.








Check out KSSU's web page
Visit http://www.kssu.com/

Check out Dub V's Personal page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=113698166


2 comments:

4Hendos said...

Kristene these ROCK! Loving the Urban edge! Way to go! Look at all those awesome textured walls!

Dominic Vicari said...

Hey Krisene you made my bro look good. haha my favorite one it the second to last where he is leaning against that building. Hey I am going to be taking a college course on photography in fall. CR College is offering a bunch of CSU transferable classes up here and Digital Photography 300 is one of them so im going to take it! I Havent ever been able to take any classes on photography so im excited for it! Next time you come up to brittbutt's house let me know i want you to teach me some stuff!