Thursday, February 21, 2008

An Aternoon in the Park!

Last weekend Eddie and I ventured over to Fort Bragg for a few days. I had a fun filled weekend with hanging out family and friends. I spent half of my time eating at my favorite restaurants, relaxing, and hanging out with some of my favorite people. The other half of my time I spent taking photos. On Saturday I went to the local park with my good friend Heidi. I chased around her son Cooper and nephew Calob with my camera. They move so fast! They have great personalities as you can see in the photos below.








I also did a wedding this same weekend. I will have some photos up soon.
I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

4Hendos said...

Awwwwwwww there's my lil Cooper! And look how Caleb has grown! He's a big boy now! I will have to share a few of the pics I took of Cooper when we were there! He is so stinkin' cute and you captured his spirit in these pics!