Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas in Snowy Tahoe

Yes Christmas was over a month ago... But I wanted to share some photos I took.

My parents and I did something out of tradition this year for Christmas. We usually have spent the Holiday in Fort Bragg. This year we stayed up a friend of family's cabin in Tahoe City. I LOVED IT! We ate a lot of good food, made snow men, threw snow balls, played games and enjoyed each other's company. For Christmas my mom and I got my dad nice used digital camera (Canon of course). One day the three of us drove around the lake and took photos all day. On Christmas day after presents and breakfast we went down to Tahoe City’s beach and took a family portrait along with a few other shots.

It was so since, I hope we go there again next year.



No comments: